Chicken thighs with garlic and herbs is one of the most delicious and easy to prepare recipes that most people like. It is also a useful and nutritious recipe suitable for people who follow a diet.
Chicken thighs with Garlic and herbs
If you are looking for an easy and satiating recipe, then chicken thighs with garlic and herbs is the perfect choice for you.
- 6 to 7 chicken thighs with the bone in and skin on
- 6 garlic cloves grated or finely minced
- the juice and zest of 1 medium lemon
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh or of dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons of chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon of fresh of marjoram or of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sumac - optional
- 1 Pinch of freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
For the yogurt sauce
- For the chicken
- combine the chicken thighs with all the ingredients and mix very well to coat evenly with the marinade
- cover your ingredients and let marinade refrigerated for about a period of 15 minutes to an overnight
- Preheat your oven, to a temperature of 350°F
- place the chicken with the skin side up in a snug baking dish; then pour any marinade over the chicken
- place the chicken on the middle shelf of the oven
- cook for about 20 minutes and remove the chicken from the oven
- Baste with the juices; then return to the oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Prepare the yogurt sauce by combining all the ingredients together and mix very well
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
Sodium: 842mgSugar: 12gCalories: 433kcalFat: 26gProtein: 36gCarbohydrates: 18g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!