Chicken Recipe For Valentine is a healthy and safe option for patients with obesity and cholesterol, in addition to its health and nutritional benefits; It contains high levels of proteins, vitamins and natural nutrients, as well as the nine acids found in red meat
Eating roasted chicken meat provides the body with important nutrients without side effects compared to red meat, which is unsafe for patients such as those with cholesterol or high uric acid and others.
A recent study confirmed that eating grilled chicken meat meals brings amazing health benefits to the body that treats a number of diseases, according to medical research. And here is one of the best recipes that you can enjoy on this special day that celebrates love with this sumptuous roasted chicken recipe.
Chicken Recipe For Valentine
- 2 tablespoons of softened unsalted butter
- 1 Teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt and 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
- A whole chicken of about 4 pounds at room temperature
- 1 Quartered onion
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- 11 pitted dates
- 11 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock or of low-sodium broth
- Preheat your oven to a temperature of about 425 °F and position one rack right in the lower third of your oven.
- In a large bowl, mix all together the butter with the cumin, the coriander, the sweet paprika, the cayenne and the cinnamon; then season very well with the salt and the pepper
- Pat the chicken dry very well; then rub about half of the spice butter right under the skin and the rest over your chicken; then generously season with the salt and the pepper.
- Set your chicken with the breast-side-up over a rack in a large roasting pan. S
- Now, carefully scatter the onion, the garlic cloves, the dates and the dried apricots and about add 1/2 cup of water.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, to until the breast becomes firm and starting to brown in certain spots
- Turn your chicken with the breast down and roast for about 20 additional minutes
- With the help of tongs, turn your chicken with the breast side up; then add in about 1/2 cup of water and roast for about 20 minutes
- Now, tilt the chicken so that you can drain up the inner cavity juices; then transfer the chicken to a cutting board and remove the rack from your pan and spoon off any fat
- Carve your chicken; then serve and enjoy your delicious dish!
Leave A Comment