Cheese Savory Cake; this salty cake is a cake that can be served for breakfast or dinner, or alongside your main dish for lunch. A tasty and delicious recipe; this recipe is worth making on special occasions.
Savory Cheese Cake
This recipe consists of eggs, oil, milk, cheese, thyme and other simple ingredients mixed together until we have a cake dough and served with tea.
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cup of liquid milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ cups white cheese halloumi, cheddar or mozzarella, to taste
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup green thyme
- Put the eggs in a bowl and beat them, then add the vegetable oil
- Add the olive oil, salt (taking into account if the cheese is salty) and sugar and mix well.
- Add milk and thyme and stir the ingredients.
- Add the cheese and stir until well combined.
- Sift the flour and baking powder over the mixture and stir until all the ingredients are well combined, and the mixture becomes thick.
- Grease the cake pan with ghee and sprinkle it with flour
- Pour the salty cake batter into the pan and distribute it evenly.
- We heat the oven to a temperature of 180 for five minutes; then put the mold in it
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, depending on the type of oven
- Turn on the oven grill for two or three minutes so that the cake acquires a golden color from the top.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool, so it's ready to be served.
- Serve and enjoy your cake
Calories: 299kcalSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 10gProtein: 9gCarbohydrates: 18g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!