Cauliflower tagine makes one of the most popular Tunisian dishes that are made for Ramadan. The methods of preparing Tunisian tagines vary in terms of ingredients and taste.
And today we offer a method of preparing a delicious cauliflower tagine. This recipe is super delicious and very nutritious.
- A head of cauliflower; medium
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon juice
- 1 Cup of fresh cream
- 8 Large eggs
- 1 Cup of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of black pepper
- 1 Cup of cheese
- 1 Teaspoon of baking powder
- 5 Garlic cloves
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Divide the cauliflower into small florets
- Place the cauliflower in water with garlic and the bay leaves
- Let boil for about 10 minutes; then drain very well and let it cool down
- Cut the chicken into small cuts; then sauté them in hot oil
- Add in a sliced clove of garlic with salt, black pepper, and turmeric.
- Mix the caulifower, the chicken, the egg, the fresh cream
- Add in the cheese, the parsley, the lemon juice and the baking powder.
- Grease the baking tray with oil, pour the mixture
- Bake for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 350°F degrees
- Remove from the oven; then let it cool down for about 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your cauliflower tagine!
Sodium: 225.9mgSugar: 0.4gFiber: 2.9gPotassium: 393mgCalories: 230kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 4.8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.8gSaturated Fat: 10.4gFat: 17gProtein: 9.2gCarbohydrates: 11.9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!