This is the best recipe you can find to learn how to make basbousa with hazelnuts, with pictures and steps. Basbousa recipe is very tasty and easy to prepare.
Basbousa with Hazelnuts
Basbousa with hazelnuts is a delicious way to make Basbousa for your family and serve them a delicious taste they would crave for.
- 3 cups of semolina flour
- 2 cans of yogurt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of coconut
- Take a bowl and mix semolina, yoghurt, baking powder, vanilla, coconut and mix well.
- Add the ghee and stir, then bring a tray greased with ghee and pour the basbousa mixture in it.
- Cut it into equal squares and put a hazelnut in each square and press on it.
- Put the tray in the oven at 180 °C/360 °F degrees for 30 minutes, until golden.
- Water it with hot syrup as soon as it comes out of the oven
- Serve and enjoy your dessert!
Sugar: 6gFiber: 1gCalories: 289kcalFat: 6gProtein: 8gCarbohydrates: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!