Today, we present to you a dish from the Syrian cuisine, which is the Squash Mfarkeh of green squash, with easy ingredients, an easier method, and a wonderful taste…
Squash Mfarkeh is a delicious, quick, and easy to prepare recipe with high nutritional benefits with simple ingredients consisting of squash with meat and onions that you will definitely love
- 2 pounds of squash cut into cubes
- Two onions finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of ghee
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 Quarter of a kilo of meat
- ¼ cup of water
- First, put the ghee in a saucepan, melt it and heat it, then add the onions on top.
- Stir the onions for a few minutes until they wilt, then add the meat, salt and pepper.
- Stir the ingredients together for a few minutes until the meat changes color and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Add the squash cubes, stir them a little
- Add in the water on top of them, then cover and leave them until the squash is tender and the water dries up.
- Served and enjoy with white rice or with bread!
Calories: 233kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 8gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3.6gFiber: 2gSugar: 2.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment