If you are looking for a quick nutritious Ramadan recipe that your children will enjoy, then try making this super delicious protein Ramadan Protein balls for kids recipe. And guess what, you can make this recipe with the help of your little ones too.
Ramadan Protein balls for kids
Your children will enjoy participating in making this recipe. Besides, you can teach your children what different benefits every ingredient has.
- 1 cup of nut butter almond, sunflower, or peanut
- 5 Pitted dates
- 1/4 cup of protein powder
- 3/4 cup of hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup of chia seed
- Place the mixture of your ingredients in a food processor
- Bend your ingredients very well until they are fully combined.
- Using about 1 tablespoon of measuring roll into balls of small size
- You can, whether serve the proteins ball with or without chocolate Drizzle
- For the chocolate Drizzle:
- Melt about 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips with about 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Let cool; then drizzle over the protein balls.
- Serve and enjoy your protein balls
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment