Fennel Soup is known for being healthy and nutritious. It contains vegetables such as fennel, potatoes, and cheese in addition to the distinctive flavors of herbs that you can add.
Among the healthy soup dishes, we find this Fennel Soup... A dish rich in vitamins and its benefits burn fat during the winter.
- 1/2 lb of fennel
- 1/2 lb of potatoes
- 1 square piece of cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 cups of water
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then set them aside
- Discard the basil stalks, then cut them in half and remove the hard core
- Put the ingredients in a bowl prepared for cooking and pour the amount of water, then leave the bowl over the fire until it boils for 15 minutes
- Take the pot off the stove and drain the ingredients from the water
- Put the ingredients in the vegetable mixer and mix well until we get a homogeneous mixture
- Add the amount of milk and continue mixing the ingredients until they are homogeneous
- Ladle the mixture into a bowl, add cheese and drops of olive oil, then mix the ingredients well
- Serve and enjoy your soup!
Sugar: 1gFiber: 3gCalories: 201kcalFat: 6gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!