Grilled Lobster is one of the most delicious and nutritious seafood recipes that you can try. In this grilled recipe, lobster is seasoned with onions, garlic, and mixed spices and placed in the refrigerator to take the flavors and then placed in the oven until it is perfectly baked to perfection.
Grilling lobster in the oven is very easy. There is nothing more delicious than Lobster. This recipe made of lobster is a delicious and nutritious seafood recipe that can be served as a main meal for lunch or as a light dinner with a salad.
- 4 lobsters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 onions finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of hot red pepper
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of dried coriander
- Crush the garlic, chop the onions and mix them well in a bowl, then add the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, hot pepper, paprika, cumin and dried coriander and stir until the spices mix well with the oil and lemon.
- Put the lobster in the marinade bowl, stir well, then put it in the fridge and leave it for at least two hours or overnight until it absorbs all the flavors completely.
- Preheat the oven, then take the lobster out of the fridge and arrange it in the tray, then put it in the oven and bake it for about 20-25 minutes until the lobster is completely cooked.
- Take it out of the oven and put it on a serving plate, along with the vegetables or your favorite sauce
Sugar: 1gFiber: 3gCalories: 299kcalFat: 8gProtein: 12gCarbohydrates: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment