The use of the fenugreek plant began in the past in alternative folk medicine, and many studies have been conducted recently on the effectiveness of the use of fenugreek in pharmaceutical formulations to reduce the level of sugar and fats in the blood, treat obesity, cancer, infections and various infectious diseases. And there is nothing better than this Fenugreek Drink with milk.
Fenugreek Drink with Milk
Fenugreek is a clove-like plant that grows in the Mediterranean regions, southern Europe and western Asia. Fenugreek seeds are used in cooking and various foods, or medicinal formulations, and are often used to mask the unpalatable taste of various medicines. The taste of fenugreek can be compared to sugary maple syrup, and the leaves of the fenugreek plant are consumed as food in some countries, such as India.
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of ground fenugreek
- 2 cups hot milk
- sugar to sweeten as desired
- Coconut and Sudanese for serving
- raisins to serve
- In a casserole, put the ghee and ground fenugreek and fry a little quantity of oil until it smells good
- Put the hot milk and stir it with a hand mixer quickly so that it does not clump
- Add sugar as desired, and stir its thickness, so it remains medium, not thick or thin
- Pour into cups, decorate with nuts, and drink warm
- Enjoy your drink!
Sugar: 4gFiber: 3gCalories: 115kcalFat: 4gProtein: 5gCarbohydrates: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment