Are you looking for a recipe that is not heavy and not difficult to make at the same time? If yes, then there is nothing better than this Egyptian recipe Moammar with minced meat.
Egyptian Rice Moammar with ground meat
You can make this recipe easily for lunch on the day of Eid. This recipe is nutritious and very filling. You can make it with lamb or chicken meat.
- 2 Pounds of Egyptian rice
- 1 pound of minced meat
- 1 Large chopped onions
- 1 Cup of milk
- 4 Cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of meat spices
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Sauté the chopped meat with the chopped onions in butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet
- Add the salt, black pepper, ground cinnamon, powdered ginger, and spices.
- Put the ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat, then add the rice.
- Add the cream, milk, and an amount of water, then let simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Bake in the oven until your ingredients are fully cooked
- Serve and enjoy your Rice Moammar
Sodium: 2mgFiber: 1gPotassium: 72mgCalories: 346kcalFat: 67gProtein: 6gCarbohydrates: 81g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!