Potatoes stuffed with cheese are a delicious appetizer for lunch or as a light and delicious dinner. This recipe is kid-friendly.
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 onion finely chopped and well sautéed in oil
- 1 egg
- a small can of tuna fish or 2 tablespoons
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of black pepper
- 1 Pinch of cumin
- 1 Dash of finely chopped parsley
- For the filling:
- for frying:
- 2 tablespoons of flour for dusting
- 1 Whipped egg
- Crushed crusty cornstarch
- Oil the potatoes with their peel in salty water, then peel them and grind them with a brush,
- add tuna, egg, spices, onions and parsley and mix well
- or grind everything with an electric grinder (crushed)
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for three hours to make the dough firm and easy to form
- Take a small ball in the palm of your hand and spread it a little and put a little cheese on it
- Cover it and form a ball.
- When you finish making the balls, put the frying pan on the heat
- Place each of the cheese balls in the flour, then in the eggs, then in the dry crushed bread and put it in the frying pan for minutes making sure to stir until the balls are brown
- Serve and enjoy your cheese balls!
Sodium: 322mgSugar: 3gFiber: 4gCalories: 298kcalFat: 9gProtein: 12gCarbohydrates: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!