Serve this old and well-known oriental dessert, Anise Basbousa as well as this special recipe, and prepared in advance to be served cold to the guests, and decorated with various nuts as desired.
An oriental dessert dish that is somewhat close to the fenugreek in shape and to the harissa in texture, pour it very well with syrup; this recipe is very tasty and delicious, try it now.
- 3 cups of semolina
- 1 Glass of all purpose flour
- two tablespoons of sugar
- two tablespoons milk powder
- Tablespoon Yeast
- two tablespoons ground anise
- two tablespoons black sesame
- two tablespoons Roasted Sesame
- a cup only a third Vegetable oil with olive oil and 4 tablespoons of ghee
- Glass Hot water with two tablespoons of anise we leave it for 15 minutes together
- 1/2 cup water according to the dough
- for the syrup:
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups Water
- squeeze lemon
- Tablespoon ghee
- First, the syrup is to add sugar and water to the fire until it boils and the sugar dissolves. Leave it for 5 minutes. It boils over a low heat, then add lemon juice and a tablespoon of ghee and turn off the heat along.
- In a bowl, add semolina, flour, two tablespoons of sugar, powdered milk, yeast, black seed, sesame and ground anise, then mix well.
- Pour vegetable oil mixed with ghee and olive oil, then mix by hand with semolina until it is homogeneous with each
- Before we put a cup of hot water with two tablespoons of anise and love it and leave it for a quarter of an hour, then pour it on the semolina gradually and knead it
- Then we add to it half a cup of water, and continue to knead to have a cohesive dough
- Grease the tray with butter and spread the dough by hand so that it is an even surface and define it cut with a knife as desired, cover and leave for an hour to rest
- Place the tray in the oven at a temperature of about 180°C/360°F, the heat is from below until the edges are brown; then turn on the heat from above until the face becomes golden
- Bake for about 20 to 22 minutes
- Remove the tray from the oven; then pour over the syrup
- Cut, then serve and enjoy your dessert!
Calories: 266kcalCarbohydrates: 366gProtein: 11gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3.2gFiber: 3gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment