- 1 Whole duck.
- 2 tablespoons of oil.
- spoon of assorted spices
- 5 cloves minced garlic.
- A tablespoon of chicken seasoning.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Half a spoonful of chili.
- spoonful of dry coriander
- Cinnamon stick.
- a cup of rice.
- a spoonful of cardamom;
- spoonful of paprika
- Half a teaspoon of ginger.
- laurel paper.
- 2 large onions chopped.
- Half a kilo of liver and gizzards.
How to prepare:
Wash the ducks well using vinegar and flour, massaging them well.
In a small bowl, mix the spices, salt, cardamom, chili, paprika and ginger and stir all the ingredients.
– Put water on the fire in a large pot, leave it to boil and put the duck in it for 5 minutes.
– Drain the duck from the water, dry it well and massage it with the mixture of spices inside and out.
– Put a large frying pan on the fire and put the oil, onions and garlic, and stir until we get a yellow color.
– Add the liver and giblets, stirring, until fully cooked.
– Add the soaked and drained rice to the liver and giblets on the fire with stirring, and add the cinnamon and bay leaf.
– Pour the water on it and leave it to boil, and reduce the heat until it becomes half cooked.
Leave the rice to cool slightly and stuff the duck from the inside, and work to close it using wooden sticks.
– Put the duck in an oven tray, cover with aluminum foil, and put in the hot oven for about an hour.
– The aluminum foil is removed and the tray is placed under the grill until it turns red, and served hot on the Ramadan table.
Leave A Comment