- 12 oz unsalted, butter
- 14 oz chickpea flour
- 3/4 cup owdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon green cardamon seeds ground Pistachio, for presentation
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well using hands until a dough forms.
- Place it in the refrigerator for 22-24 hours. Before baking let it stand on room temperature for an hour.
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin to the desired thickness for cookies.
- Shape into cookies with flower, leaf and heart matrices or the shapes of your own choice.
- Arrange the cookies on a baking sheet Place pistachio on each cookie and press it a little.
- Preheat the oven to 300-325F Place the cookies in oven and let them bake for about 20 minutes. Enjoy delicious homemade shirini-e nokhodchi.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!