Sesame Halva or what is also called sesame sweet; this sweet recipe melts in the mouth with its super delicious taste giving energy to your body.
One of the most fa popular versions of Halva, this recipe is made in different occasions in the Middle East.
- 3 cups sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 tablespoon cinnamon .
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup almonds .
- Heat sesame seeds in a pan over medium heat until slightly toasted.
- After toasting cool them.
- Put these sesame seeds in the food processor and blend them completely.
- Add tahini, sugar, honey, allspice and cinnamon in this blend and again pulse the food processor until a thick (nearly solid) mixture is obtained.
- Place this thick mixture in the refrigerator and allow it cool for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Cut it into squares and serve.
Calories: 323kcalFat: 6gProtein: 0.6gCarbohydrates: 45g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!