Based on vegetables, olive oil, fish, and fresh fruit, let yourself be tempted by the Middle Eastern cuisine through this sumptuous and appetizing recipe, Oven-baked falafel.
We all love Middle Eastern cuisine, this holiday cuisine recipe is one of the most delicious and appetizing recipes you can try with a myriad of nutritious benefits.
- 1 lb of dry chickpeas
- 1 small onion roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoon s of flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 small bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of cooking olive oil
- The day before, put the chickpeas to soak in plenty of water.
- The next day, rinse, drain, and mix in the bowl of the blender with the onion, garlic, flour, salt and spices.
- Mix while stirring regularly until you obtain a consistency close to semolina.
- Incorporate the parsley, cover and let stand 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 °C/360°F and oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Form slightly flattened balls the size of a walnut and place them on the baking sheet
- Drizzle with a drizzle of oil and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through, until the falafels are golden.
- Serve and enjoy your falafel!
Fiber: 2gCalories: 235kcalSaturated Fat: 3.4gFat: 6gProtein: 8gCarbohydrates: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!