Moroccan Spiced Fish is another middle eastern dish cooked in the tagine cookware. Please see Chicken Tagine. The Moroccan tagine recipes have an amazing aroma and are so well cooked. Hence, you will truly enjoy this traditional dish with fish.
Moroccan Spiced Fish
Moroccan Spiced Fish with Ginger Mash
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoon butter softened
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 teaspoon harissa Belazu is good
- 2 skinless white fish fillets zest
- 1 lemon small handful coriander
- piece Most chopped rest left whole fingertip-sizefresh root ginger, finely grated
- Heat oven to 180c.
- Cook the sweet potatoes in boiling, salted water for about 10 mins or until just tender when pierced with a knife.
- Meanwhile, mix together the butter with the garlic, harissa, lemon zest, chopped coriander and some seasoning.
- When the potatoes are ready, drain thoroughly, mash with the ginger and seasoning, then keep warm.
- Place the fish in a roasting tin, season, then spread half of the flavoured butter over each fillet. Roast for about 8 mins until just cooked through.
- Serve with ginger mash and some green vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!