Hummus (Humous)is ideal as an appetizer. This recipe is easy to prepare. It’s such a success that I tell myself every time I can’t prepare enough! Check out my hummus recipe.
- 800 g chickpeas its better to use canned chickpeas
- 4 tsp tahini
- 2 clove garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x seasoning
- 6 tbsp quality extra virgin olive oil
- 3½ tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and tip into the food processor.
- Add the tahini, crushed garlic, salt, lemon juice and seven tablespoons of the reserved liquid from the cans.
- Turn on the food processor and slowly pour in the oil while it runs you can add ice to make the hummus whiter
- When the mixture is fully combined and smooth, tip it into a serving dish.
- Drizzle with some more extra virgin olive oil and decorate with a few whole chickpeas.
Calories: 115kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 8gFat: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment