If you are looking for a healthy sweet Eid recipe that you can make for your family, you won’t find better than this recipe.
Eid lfitr Dates Balls
These date balls with biscuits are easy-to-prepare and super delicious. And you can take this recipe as a gift for your family and friends on Eid.
- 2 Pounds of dates pitted
- 24 pieces of Biscuits tea
- 2 Cups of butter
- 1 Teaspoon of cardamom
- 1 Cup of walnuts crushed
- 1/4 cup of roasted sesame
- In the food processor, put the dates and butter.
- Grind the mixture until it is homogeneous.
- Add the biscuits and the cardamom.
- Grind the ingredients until the mixture is very well combined.
- Empty the contents of the food processor bowl into a bowl.
- Form equal size balls from the date mixture and put them on a plate.
- Dip the balls on all sides with the crushed nuts and sesame.
- Place the date balls on a tray and cover them with nylon paper.
- Put the tray into the refrigerator until the date balls become frozen
- Serve and enjoy your date balls!
Calories: 357kcalCarbohydrates: 86gFat: 3gFiber: 8gSugar: 63g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment