Do you want an easy-to-make and sumptuous recipe to enjoy on EID? If yes, then this recipe is the one you are looking for.
Crispy Butter BiscuitsButter biscuits are economical, crunchy, and delicious with hot milk or tea. It does not cost you effort or time. Here are the ingredients with the preparation.
- 180 g all purpose flour
- 90 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch of salt
- Put the flour, salt, sugar, and sugar-vanilla in a bowl
- Whisk and add small pieces of butter until you get a homogeneous dough
- Continue kneading the mixture a little by hand
- Cover the dough and put it in the refrigerator
- Roll the dough to a thickness of 0.5 cm and cut it using molds
- Put the dough on the greased cooking paper
- Brush the biscuits with egg yolks, mixed with a little milk
- Sprinkle the sugar on the biscuit.
- Arrange the biscuits in a baking tray
- Bake the biscuits in the oven at about 360 °F until they become golden
- Remove from the oven; then let cool for 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your biscuits!
NutritionCalories: 140kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 1.8gFat: 5.4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1.7gSodium: 85mgPotassium: 33mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 6.1gTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment