This is one of the easy and delicious dishes that can be served as a snack or appetizer; you will greatly enjoy this Roasted tomatoes with bread recipe.
Roasted tomatoes with bread
Today we present to you how to prepare tomato bread from the middle eastern kitchen in very easy steps to make end of year's appetizers.
- 4 cherry tomatoes small size
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Thin baguette bread
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Cut the baguette into oblique slices.
- Heat the oven to 150°C/300°F
- Cut the tomatoes in halves.
- Place the tomatoes on a tray with the cut side facing up.
- Sprinkle on half the amount of oil, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Put it in the oven for an hour and a half, take it out of the oven.
- Raise the oven temperature to 200°C/400°F
- Spread the rest of the oil on the bread in the tray, and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take it out and rub each piece with garlic.
- Put a tomato slice on each slice of bread
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
Sugar: 2gFiber: 3gCalories: 185kcalFat: 6gProtein: 8gCarbohydrates: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!