Designed for professional chefs, check out this recipe for Roasted Leg of lamb with herb. This recipe is packed with nutrients and vitamins, in addition to the rich taste of the leg of lamb and its great nutritional value.
Roasted Leg of lamb with herbs
his recipe is so delicious and perfect; besides, it doesn't require effort and no more than a few ingredients. You will love this recipe, not only for the benefits it has, but also for its delicious recipe.
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh green sage
- 1 Leg of lamb or about 3 Pounds of lamb chops large or small
- 1 pinch of ginger
- 4 medium-sized Potatoes cut into thick pieces 2
- 2 halved carrots
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius/380° F
- In an electric mixer, combine salt, black pepper, rosemary, basil and bay leaf to get a powdery mixture.
- Put the powdery mixture in a bowl, add olive oil and sage and mix.
- Put the lamb chops in an oven tray.
- Using a kitchen brush, brush the meat with the powder and oil mixture on all sides.
- Put the tray into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take out the tray and add the potatoes, carrots and ginger liquid.
- Cover the tray with tin foil, then put it back into the oven, reducing the heat to 180 ° C/360°F and leave it until it is done (if the lamb pieces are small, you need an additional 40 minutes, but if the pieces are large, you need about an additional hour
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
Calories: 355kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 13gFat: 13gFiber: 3gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave A Comment