A very delicious soup that strengthens the immune system, a recipe that is served especially in winter.
Lentil and Tomato Soup
Learn the basic ways to prepare the best lentil soup on the table, we chose for you an easy way to make lentil soup in the traditional way, prepare it and share your delicious taste experience with us.
- 1 cup Lentils
- 2 cups Stewed tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato sauce
- 6 cups wate
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Rinse the lentils and place them in a pot add water, double the amount as the lentils and bring to a boil, lower the heat cover the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sauté the onions in the olive oil until they are golden brown and soft.
- When the lentils are cooked, add the spices, onions and salt. Mix well.
- Add tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes, bring back to boil, cover the pot with a lid, turn down the heat and allow it cook for half an hour.
- Serve hot
Calories: 273kcalFat: 6gProtein: 12gCarbohydrates: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!