Fenugreek Harissa which is famous for its flavour and taste, is considered one of popular sweets in Jordan and Palestine, but today you will learn about the work of the Palestinian arena in particular harissa steps simple and very easy to make.
Harissa is one of the well-known desserts all over the world. It is very delicious and is prepared either with semolina or flour. In our recipe today, we present the method of making fenugreek harissa, which comes from the Palestinian kitchen and is distinguished by its wonderful taste and shape, and here is how it works in your home.
- ½ cup fenugreek seeds
- 2 tablespoons of nigella
- 1 tablespoon anise
- 2 tablespoons sesame
- 3 cups of coarse semolina
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup ghee or olive oil
- Soak the fenugreek in water for a whole night, then drain it the next day, boil it with two and a half cups of water, and keep a warm cup of its water.
- In a bowl, mix the semolina, flour, sesame, anise, nigella seeds, or black sesame, powdered milk, yeast, sugar, baking powder and salt, and add the fenugreek after half it and stir the ingredients together very well.
- Add the oil and rub the ingredients together until they are completely mixed, then add a cup of warm fenugreek water and knead the ingredients well.
- Cover the dough and leave it at room temperature for an hour.
- Grease the oven tray with oil and extend the dough in it, cut it and paint it with diameter from the top, then heat the oven to a temperature of 180°C/360°F and put the harissa in it until it is brown from the sides for about 30-40 minutes, then turn on the oven and let it get from the top.
- Take the harissa out of the oven and pour the syrup over it until it is completely absorbed
- Serve and enjoy your harissa
Sugar: 3gFiber: 4gCalories: 266kcalFat: 2gProtein: 2gCarbohydrates: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!