What is better than Dates and nuts juice with nuts prepared to serve on Ramadan Iftar or during the nights of Ramadan.
Dates juice with nuts
This juice is a refreshing drink packed with flavor and full of nutritional benefits.
- 1 liter date syrup
- 1 1/4 Cups of almonds chopped
- 1 1/4 Cups of pistachios chopped
- 1 1/4 cups of dried apricots chunks
- Place the dates syrup in a deep saucepa over a medium high heat; then let the date syrup boil for a few minutes
- Reduce the heat, and use a thermometer to measure the temperature of drink until it reaches a temperature of 115 ° C.
- Remove the date syrup from the heat and keep warm
- Use some ice cubes to pour one ounce of the diluted syrup into ice.
- Sprinkle some almonds, pistachios and dried apricots into the syrup while it freezes on a lollipop stick.
- Add 10ml of syrup over the nuts and fruits.
- Serve and enjoy your juice!
Calories: 162kcalFat: 1gProtein: 2gCarbohydrates: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!